Question:
one of my friends said "I want to lose my card to you"?
Ron O'Con
2009-06-11 07:05:29 UTC
this must be some kind of joke, yeah?
Ten answers:
2009-06-11 07:08:15 UTC
Aww..

v-card

Virginity.
2009-06-11 14:09:51 UTC
Could be a proud card carrying member of the American Communist Liberties Union
being_devided
2009-06-11 14:19:32 UTC
or maybe he wants you to kill him? in the 1400's if you lost a knights card during the crusades(which was a drawing of himself placed on a card and smeared with blood in remembrance) before the battle was over he would die. the knights fate was litteraly in your hands.
Michael of G
2009-06-11 14:16:38 UTC
Yeh some joke look at your ugly photo bro, you need a make-over
Nvr2soon
2009-06-11 14:09:31 UTC
He wants to give you his credit card for you to go shopping on.

Stick with him.
Weebos
2009-06-11 14:10:20 UTC
wants to marry you...so you could use the credit card
2009-06-11 14:09:55 UTC
Um yea, virginity.
Cindy
2009-06-11 14:10:05 UTC
that's a new one for me...you kids...lol
2009-06-11 14:08:43 UTC
he or she wants to have sexyness with you
2009-06-11 14:09:35 UTC
their virginity.